We raise our voices up to the mountain
And set them free across the sea
And now our voices can be heard
And our fire can be seen from far and wide
And we’ll keep this flame alive
– Keep this Flame Alive, Paul Jarman
Festival of Voices champions the power of collective singing for the health and wellbeing of all.
Our annual winter festival inspires communities to come together through the transformative power of singing. We are committed to presenting an inclusive and welcoming program, and providing access to and experiences of the powerful emotional and physical health benefits that singing supports. We bring people together from all walks of life to harness the power of song.
We rely on the support of our festival audiences, funders, sponsors and donors, which enables us to present our program every year.
What your generosity supports:
- The delivery of free events to ensure everyone in our community can access and benefit from the joy of singing
- The very best in choral and singing education to present workshops and classes, to inspire and educate new performers and established choirs from all over Australia
- Providing a safe, inclusive and enriching gathering space for singers of all kinds, from all corners of the globe
- Bringing singers and artists of extraordinary talent and vocal excellence to Tasmania
For more information, please contact Nadine Rowell, Executive Producer on email@example.com
Festival of Voices has a DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) endorsement | Every donation over $2 is tax deductible
We work with businesses and organisations who share similar values and are a leading voice in the areas of music, the arts, wellbeing, education, community connection and cultural tourism.
Our approach to partnerships takes into account the collaborative importance of each relationship and we seek partners who are interested in long term investment, whether that is financial or in-kind.
If this interests you, please contact Jen Murnaghan, Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view our partners here
Supporting Festival of Voices means you can contribute to the ongoing benefits of Choral and Community Singing.
Watch previous festivals to see the joy and connection we create every winter.