Conditions of sale for Performance tickets and Workshop Registrations
- Read the full terms and conditions of sale and entry.
- In line with Tasmanian Public Health guidelines, all Festival of Voices attendees over the age of 12 are encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19. You can also read our policies in relation to Covid-19.
- Festival of Voices accepts Visa, MasterCard and EFTPOS. Please note that Festival of Voices is a completely cashless festival, only card payments are accepted.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- GST does not apply for any products sold by Festival of Voices, for Festival of Voices is an ACNC registered charity.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of the transaction – no reservations are available without full payment.
- A Booking Fee of $3 applies to each transaction, plus a 2.2% basket fee, which will be calculated over the full purchase amount.
- All tickets are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified on the specific event page. For assistance please contact us on 03 6224 5975 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An exchange or voucher (valid for 3 years from the date or issue) can be requested if you are travelling to Tasmania from interstate or international and cannot attend Festival of Voices due to COVID-19 restrictions, provided Festival of Voices is contacted on email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the event with the booking reference and supporting documentation.
- An exchange or voucher (valid for 3 years from the date or issue) can be requested if you are self-isolating and awaiting the result of a COVID-19 test at the time of the event, provided Festival of Voices is contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to the event with the booking reference and supporting documentation, including proof that a test has been taken.
- An exchange or voucher (valid for 3 years from the date or issue) can be requested if you are diagnosed with COVID-19 at the time of the event, provided Festival of Voices is contacted on email@example.com at least 2 hours prior to the event with the booking reference and supporting documentation.
- Ticket barcodes have to be presented upon entry for scanning, either on a mobile device, or a printed version if preferred.
- If you have any mobility issues, please let us know in advance so we can ensure to make any necessary arrangements.
- Festival of Voices reserves the right to refuse entry or to evict a patron, in line with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. Patrons refused entry to or evicted from a venue will not be entitled to a refund.
- Festival of Voices adheres to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
Due to COVID 19, some restrictions may be forced upon us at the last minute, including seating arrangements, social distancing measures, mask wearing requirements, proof of vaccination and/or negative test results, time changes, artist changes, limitations to queues, items that can and cannot be brought into the venue, and so on. Any updates will be announced on our website, social media platforms and of course via email to all affected ticket buyers.
Updated Tues 4 April 2023, 10:04 AM
Merchandise conditions of sale
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- All prices include GST.
- A flat fee of $12.20 applies to shipping when purchasing an item from our Festival Shop
- Orders will be dispatched within three business days following receipts of payment.
- Orders containing multiple items may not arrive at the same time
- Delivery times may be longer than usual during the Christmas and New Year period, and other public holidays
- Orders are dispatched through Australia Post. Please note that its delivery times apply.
- Festival of Voices does not offer express delivery.
- Festival of Voices does not ship overseas.
- Festival of Voices does not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind.
- If the product you received is damaged or faulty, you can obtain a full refund or exchange* by contacting us within three weeks of placing your order; +61 3 6224 5975 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Damaged or faulty goods must be returned with a completed return form, which you can download here.
- A refund or exchange will not be processed until the goods are returned, and received in their original condition and packaging. We will notify you by email as soon as this occurs.
- If your item takes longer than the advertised number of days to arrive this is not grounds for a refund.
- Please submit proof of postage fee along with your return form, and we will reimburse the cost of returning your damaged and faulty goods. If a product is not deemed to be faulty, shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
*Subject to availability. If a product cannot be exchanged you will receive a full refund instead.
Returns must be addressed to:
Festival of Voices Inc.
Level 3, 77 Salamanca Place
Battery Point, Tasmania 7004