$285 per choir
- For bookings with a total value of $15 or less, a booking fee of $3 will be added upon check-out.
- For bookings with a total value between $15.01 and $199.99, a booking fee of $5 will be added upon check-out.
- For bookings with a total value of $200 or more, a booking fee of $10 will be added upon check-out.
VENUE: Federation Concert Hall
Getting to the venue
- Federation Concert Hall is within Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, 1 Davey Street, Hobart TAS 7000
- A drop-off zone is located at the front of Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, accessible from the far-right lane of Davey Street, just after Evans Street.
- Accessible parking spaces are available in the Hotel Grand Chancellor car park. To access this space, please drive into the drop-off zone and request valet park the car for you. More accessible parking can be found along Davey Street by turning into Dunn Place Carpark, on the right past Campbell Street, or turning into the Mures car park, on the left past Campbell Street.
- Please follow this link for a virtual tour of the Federation Concert Hall Auditorium (titled Federation Plenary Hall). Please note that lighting designs will not be as featured in this tour at Festival of Voices events.
Guide Dogs/Registered Assistance Animals welcome
- For wheelchair bookings, please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- The Federation Concert Hall stalls are accessible from ground level and the dress circle is accessible for wheelchair users via the lift at reception.
- Accessible bathrooms are available at this venue.