Downstairs (GA standing) – $69
Upstairs (GA seating) – $69
- For bookings with a total value of $15 or less, a booking fee of $3 will be added upon check-out.
- For bookings with a total value between $15.01 and $199.99, a booking fee of $5 will be added upon check-out.
- For bookings with a total value of $200 or more, a booking fee of $10 will be added upon check-out.
VENUE: The Odeon Theatre
Getting to the venue
- The Odeon Theatre is located at 167 Liverpool St, Hobart TAS 7000.
- There is an accessible entrance via Watchorn Street, which offers flat access for wheelchair users and patrons with mobility difficulties. Please contact us prior to the event if you wish to use this entrance.
- There are accessible parking bays available on Liverpool Street, as well as one on Watchorn Street, halfway up on the right hand side. Click here for a full overview of accessible parking spaces in the city.
Guide Dog/registered assistance animals welcome
- Documentation needs to be supplied when bringing a registered assistance animal to this venue.
- Please note that the noise level in the Odeon is loud, and we advise you to take this into consideration for the animal before purchasing tickets.
- For wheelchair bookings, please contact the Festival with the specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- There will be a designated area for wheelchair users in the downstairs area, tailored to the number of seats/spaces needed. This area will ensure an unobstructed view of the stage.
- There is an ambulant toilet with a standard-width door available in the stalls area.
- Read the full conditions of sale.
- Festival of Voices adheres to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless otherwise specified on the specific event page.