Visiting Choir Package
We invite vocal ensembles, including community and non-auditioned choirs from around Australia and overseas to join our exciting Visiting Choir Program. Festival of Voices offers a special package for interstate and overseas choirs.
Participation in the pop-up series and the Singers’ Lounge are among the most popular events for visiting choirs. Indoor venues for Pop-ups include many leading hotels, the Hobart Library, MONA, Hobart Airport, the Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (TMAG), shopping centres and outdoor venues include Salamanca Square, Elizabeth Mall, Farm Gate Market and the Red Decker Bus.
The Singers’ Lounge has been described as the heart and soul of the festival. It’s where choirs, ensembles and individuals gather to sing in an informal setting, relax with friends – old and new – to enjoy scheduled and impromptu performances.
Our visiting choir package value:
- Performances as part of the festival’s extensive Pop-Up Program
- Entry and performances in the Singers’ Lounge for the duration of the festival
- Free admission to Voices@5 Concerts – Hobart Town Hall
- Participation in popular Big Sing event
- Free fun filled 90 minute workshop with a leading choral specialist: details to be published soon.
- Free entry to MONA for the duration of the festival.
- 20% Discount of entry to Port Arthur Historic Site for the duration of the festival
- Exclusive hospitality and accommodation savings
Should choirs wish to perform in the Pop-up Program and/or Singers’ Lounge, a request form must be lodged by choir Leaders by 22 April 2020. Click here to fill in the form.
For further information relating to the Visiting Choir Package, the Pop-up Program or the Singers’ Lounge, please feel free to contact our Visiting Choirs Co-ordinators, Alan and Emilia Ward at email@example.com
“So much good clean fun! Choirs & Vocal groups from all over, singing a wide range of music, as well as fabulous headline acts and hidden talent…a truly memorable experience.” – Jeneen
“I’m blown away by the generosity and kindness of all the artists, organisers and other singers that I now call friends. Can’t wait to share some songs and a vino with you in Singers’ Lounge next year!” – Claire
NB: if you are thinking of bringing down a Visiting Youth Choir, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual registrations for the Visiting Choir Package close on 24 June 2020.
Give the gift of song to your loved ones this festival!