Getting to the venue
- The Hobart Town Hall is at 50 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000
- A car park behind the Hobart Town Hall is available for drop offs, accessible from Elizabeth Street. Please see entryway to this carpark here.
- 2 accessible parking spaces are available in the Hobart Town Hall carpark, accessible from Elizabeth Street. Please see entryway to this carpark here.
- Please follow this link for a virtual tour of the Hobart town Hall.
Guide Dogs and service animals are welcome at all FOV events.
Guide Dogs and service animal facilities:
- Water bowls will be available at this event upon request.
- For wheelchair bookings please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- The Hobart Town Hall Ballroom on Level 1 is accessible to wheelchair users via lift on the ground floor, located to the right of the staircase. The lift is also accessible via the rear carpark and requires interaction with an intercom to gain access. This carpark is accessible from Elizabeth Street. Please see entryway to this carpark here.
- Accessible bathrooms are available on Ground Floor of the Hobart Town Hall only.
COVID – 19 Information
Please do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell. It is in the interest of all to stay at home if you have any flu or COVID-19 symptoms. Please review our COVID-19 Ticketing Terms and Conditions here if you are unable to attend for this reason.
While face masks are not mandatory at any FOV events, you are more than welcome to choose to wear one. Free medical face masks will be available at this event venue entrance upon request.
This event is in a non-fixed seated venue. Seating will be positioned with sufficient space between participants. Please me mindful of physically distancing from others when moving through the foyer at the beginning and end of this event.
Sanitiser will be provided at this venue. Please use thoughtfully.