Getting to the venue
- The Hotel Grand Chancellor Ballroom is on Level 1 at Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, 1 Davey Street, Hobart TAS 7000
- A drop off zone is located at the front of Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, accessible from the far-right lane of Davey Street, just after Evans Street.
- 2 accessible parking spaces are available at the front of Hotel Grand Chancellor, accessible by using the same entry as the drop-off zone. More accessible parking can be found along Davey Street by turning into Dunn Place Carpark, on the right past Campbell Street, or turning into the Mures carpark, on the left past Campbell Street.
- Please follow this link for a virtual tour of the Grand Chancellor Ballroom Auditorium.
Guide Dogs and service animals are welcome in all FOV event venues.
Guide Dogs and service animal facilities:
- Water bowls will be available at this venue for Guide Dogs and service animals upon request.
- For wheelchair bookings please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- The Grand Ballroom on Level 1 is accessible for wheelchair users via the lift at reception.
- Accessible bathrooms are available at this venue.
COVID – 19 Information
Please do not attend this event if you are feeling unwell. It is in the interest of all to stay at home if you have any flu or COVID-19 symptoms. Please review our COVID-19 Ticketing Terms and Conditions here if you are unable to attend for this reason.
While face masks are not mandatory at any FOV events, you are more than welcome to choose to wear one. Free medical face masks will be available at this event venue entrance upon request.
This event is in a non-fixed seated venue. Seating will be positioned with sufficient space between participants. Please me mindful of physically distancing from others when moving through the foyer at the beginning and end of this event.
Sanitiser will be provided at this venue. Please use thoughtfully.