Singing Out for Volunteers
2014 Festival of Voices Volunteer Information
During The Festival of Voices, Tasmania’s leading winter event, Hobart comes alive with music and song. To make this possible we need an amazing team of volunteers to give us a hand. Why not join us?
We are looking for people who:
- Are reliable, responsible, enthusiastic people who don't mind talking, assisting, being friendly and putting their energy to whatever is required.
- People looking to gain experience in events.
- Retirees who love to get involved (must be energetic!)
- School teachers / education workers who would like an insight into our vocal program.
- Corporate workers and companies looking to give back to the not-for-profit artistic community.
- Love singing
You must be prepared to :
- Attend a volunteers briefing prior to the festival
- Be aged over 16
- Be available to work on a minimum of three events across the six days of the festival
- Be fit and healthy
- Be ready to work hard and have fun
You will receive these benefits as a volunteer:
- Access to any FOV event (at which you are not rostered) that is not sold out at the advertised start time
- Interesting and enriching event experiences
- Working with a great team
- Assisting to creating a wonderful event that is always good fun
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form