The Choral Suite Experience
Various Locations | 7 - 11 July | Adult | $270 / $285 including refreshments
The Premiere Experience for 2021!
The Choral Suite Experience was created to celebrate the return of choral singing and replacing our traditional major choral workshop. Over five consecutive days, you will work with some of the best Australian and international choral musicians.
Our workshop leaders will join us both in person and virtually, and include our very own Joan Wright OAM and Ben Mackey as well as Jane Edwards, David Lawrence and Paul Jarman.
The Choral Suite Experience – held over five consecutive days – will explore and rediscover a wide ranging repertoire, from sacred motets to modern composition. Places will be limited to 50 singers – 18 Sopranos, 18 Altos , 6 Tenors and 8 Basses – to comply with indoor Covid regulations.
- Joan Wright OAM
- Ben Mackey
- Jane Edwards
- David Lawrence
- Paul Jarman
- Thomas Rimes
- Christopher Waterhouse
The Program – Wednesday 7 July to Sunday 11 July
- Sing Gently with Joan Wright and Ben Mackey
- Beautiful Choral Works of Recent Times with Jane Edwards
- Motets and Anthems with Thomas Rimes and Christopher Waterhouse
- Memories & Mementos Workshop with David Lawrence and June Tyzack
- Federation Concert Hall Rehearsal of Don Kay’s “Conflagration”
- Hobart Town Hall Rehearsal “Keep This Flame Alive” with Paul Jarman
- PW1 Sound check – “Keep This Flame Alive”
- PW1 Finale Concert – Performance of “Keep This Flame Alive”
For detailed schedule click the link to the right of your screen