2 July 2023 | 5:00PM | $29 | 5:00PM | Salamanca Arts Centre: Long Gallery
Do you love trivia? Back for a second year, a trivia event like none other – Glee Club’s Singalong Trivia!
This is a trivia night where some of the questions are asked and some of the questions are sung! Your host, Vicky Jacobs is not just a gameshow fanatic, she also comes with her own choir to sing and sometimes even sing along with!
But don’t worry, this isn’t a music trivia night. You won’t need to know what Taylor Swift’s lucky number is (it’s thirteen). There will be questions on science, history, travel and culture and we guarantee you’ll know at least one of the answers and probably a lot more!
Get a table together and come along to play for some fabulous prizes and be part of a trivia night you’ll be telling people about for years!
Receive up to a 15% discount if you select three or more concerts in the one transaction. Keep an eye on our social media channels for suggested itineraries. There is a diverse range of concerts for you to choose from to fill your calendar across the 10 days of the Festival.
3 concerts ~ 10% off
6 or more concerts ~ 15% off
Discounts are only applicable on performance tickets, and only apply to full price tickets. Tickets must be purchased in the same transaction. If you select a Concession ticket for a performance as part of a discount package, the lowest price will apply for that ticket. Workshops and seminars are not included in our Performance Packages.
General Admission – $29
VENUE: Salamanca Arts Centre: The Long Gallery
Getting to the venue:
- The Long Gallery is on Level 2, 77 Salamanca Pl, Battery Point TAS 7004
- 2 accessible parking spaces are available outside ‘The Den’ on Salamanca Place. More accessible parks are located on Salamanca Place in a sectioned-off parking lot opposite the restaurant strip.
Guide Dog/Registered Assistance Animals welcome
Guide Dogs and Service Animal facilities:
- Water bowls will be available at this event upon request.
- The Long Gallery is accessible on level 2 via the lift located in the Salamanca Arts Centre Courtyard. If you wish to access the lift in the evenings, please access from the courtyard entrance via Wooby’s Lane
- Accessible bathrooms are available on every level of the Salamanca Arts Centre.
Plan Your Festival
Quote Festival of Voices to receive a 2 for 1 discount on ticket purchases.