Chamber Choir Workshop
Wed 5 - Fri 7 July 2023 | 3-day workshop
Full Price – $295
Individual ANCA Members – $260
You will be contacted to provide your ANCA membership number prior to the event
Concession – $260
Full time secondary and tertiary students, Pension concession card holders, Senior card holders, Companion card holders, Veteran Affairs, TPI and health care card holders, children under 12
*A booking fee of $3.00 applies, plus a 2.2% basket fee which will be calculated at check-out.
Wed 5 July – Fri 7 July
3 – Day Workshop
Auditions for this workshop have now closed.
This fee will cover the cost of your music, tuition, festival accreditation, opportunities to network with like-minded choristers and specially negotiated accommodation rates. Workshop participants will also receive complimentary admission to a special masterclass at 7.00pm on Wednesday 5 July with Tim and two guest choirs: Adelaide’s Festival Statesmen and Hobart’s ThylaSing. Chamber Choir members are also invited to observe Tim work with the A Cappella Workshop participants; this may be of particular interest to choir directors.
*A Booking Fee of $3.00 applies, plus a 2.2% Basket Fee which will be calculated at check-out. All bookings are non-refundable. You can find the full Conditions of Sale here.
VENUE: Federation Concert Hall
Getting to the venue
- Federation Concert Hall is within Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, 1 Davey Street, Hobart TAS 7000
- A drop-off zone is located at the front of Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, accessible from the far-right lane of Davey Street, just after Evans Street.
- Accessible parking spaces are available in the Hotel Grand Chancellor car park. To access this space, please drive into the drop-off zone and request valet park the car for you. More accessible parking can be found along Davey Street by turning into Dunn Place Carpark, on the right past Campbell Street, or turning into the Mures car park, on the left past Campbell Street.
- Please follow this link for a virtual tour of the Federation Concert Hall Auditorium (titled Federation Plenary Hall). Please note that lighting designs will not be as featured in this tour at Festival of Voices events.
Guide Dogs/Registered Assistance Animals welcome
- For wheelchair bookings, please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- The Federation Concert Hall stalls are accessible from ground level and the dress circle is accessible for wheelchair users via the lift at reception.
- Accessible bathrooms are available at this venue.
Plan Your Festival
Quote Festival of Voices to receive a 2 for 1 discount on ticket purchases.