Attention Seekers: Dolly Diamond and Tash York
30 June 2023 | 6:30PM | From $42 | 6:30PM | Theatre Royal: Studio Theatre | 15+
Seat at a table of 4 or 8.
Table Seat – $59
Premium – $52
A Reserve – $48
A Reserve – $48
B Reserve – $42
*Booking Fees apply
Strong language, mental health themes, LGBTQIA+ advocacy
VENUE: Theatre Royal: Studio Theatre
Getting to the venue
- The Theatre Royal Studio Theatre is at 27-29 Campbell St, Hobart TAS 7000
- Drop off car spaces are available at the entrance to the Theatre Royal on Collins Street.
- 2 accessible parking spaces are available outside the Theatre Royal on Collins Street (1 hour time limit applies)
- Please follow this link to experience a virtual tour of the venue.
- The Theatre Royal Studio Theatre is equipped with an Assisted Hearing Service that offers amplified sound through dedicated headphones or using a neck loop that interacts with modern hearing aid devices, and also has ability to connect Hearing Aids to the system. This equipment can be collected, complimentary, from the Box Office. There are a limited number of these units and bookings are essential. Please contact the Theatre Royal Box Office – 03 6146 3300 to discuss your needs and reserve a device for your attendance and the team will ensure that the equipment is ready for your collection on arrival.
Guide Dog / Registered Assistance Animals welcome
- For wheelchair bookings please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- Lift access is available from the main foyer entrance reaching all building levels including the box office, Main Stage Stalls, Dress Circle and Gallery.
- Accessible bathrooms are available on every level of the Theatre Royal building.
She was the Artistic Director of the 2017 and 2018 Melbourne Cabaret Festival. She has had successful cabaret seasons part of Adelaide Cabaret Festival, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Adelaide Fringe, Fringe World Perth, Melbourne Cabaret Festival, Ballarat Cabaret Festival and Broken Heel Festival.
Tash has performed to sold - out audiences at Perth Fringe World, Adelaide Fringe, Edinburgh Fringe, Melbourne Cabaret Festival, Ballarat Cabaret Festival, Brisbane Wonderland Festival, Melbourne International Comedy Festival and many more. You’ll find her at almost every major festival performing her solo comedy cabaret shows or onstage as the resident host of The Australian Burlesque Festival, Briefs:Sweatshop and The After Hours Cabaret Club.
She also features as a guest entertainer with P&O Australia performing her own shows to audiences across the world.
On the side, she co-hosts the very successful “Friends with Benefits Podcast” with Miss Burlesque Australia-Miss Bettie Bombshell, interviewing burlesque, cabaret and circus
stars all over the world about their career highs, lows and how they got into the biz!
With her matchless brand of comedy - cabaret and incredible vocals, Tash York is full of exuberance, outrageous behaviour - She’s drag, she’s cabaret and she’s probably had a few wines.
"Tash is extremely captivating and will immerse you in her world" - Beat Magazine
“Mistress of Ceremonies, Tash York, had the requisite charm, strong voice and personality to get the audience excited” - Weekend Notes
“The universe doesn’t know it yet, but York really is one of the best cabaret artists in the business. One worthy of the biggest stages in the world.” - What Did She Think
"With a divine voice you could never tire of and a charismatic, commanding personality, York is a true talent audiences are lucky to experience." - Theatre People.
“York is one of Melbourne’s greatest cabaret artists.” – We Know Melbourne
Image credit" Mark Gambino
Plan Your Festival
Quote Festival of Voices to receive a 2 for 1 discount on ticket purchases.