An Evening Without Kate Bush
6 July 2023 | 8:15PM | From $42 | 8:15PM | Theatre Royal: Studio Theatre | 12+
Seat at a table of 4 or 8.
Table Seat – $59
Premium – $52
A Reserve – $48
A Reserve – $48
B Reserve – $42
Booking Fees Apply
VENUE: Theatre Royal: Studio Theatre
Getting to the venue
- The Theatre Royal Studio Theatre is at 27-29 Campbell St, Hobart TAS 7000
- Drop off car spaces are available at the entrance to the Theatre Royal on Collins Street.
- 2 accessible parking spaces are available outside the Theatre Royal on Collins Street (1 hour time limit applies)
- Please follow this link to experience a virtual tour of the venue.
- The Theatre Royal Studio Theatre is equipped with an Assisted Hearing Service that offers amplified sound through dedicated headphones or using a neck loop that interacts with modern hearing aid devices, and also has ability to connect Hearing Aids to the system. This equipment can be collected, complimentary, from the Box Office. There are a limited number of these units and bookings are essential. Please contact the Theatre Royal Box Office – 03 6146 3300 to discuss your needs and reserve a device for your attendance and the team will ensure that the equipment is ready for your collection on arrival.
Guide Dog / Registered Assistance Animals welcome
- For wheelchair bookings please contact the festival with specifications and dimensions of the wheelchair and any additional user requirements.
- Lift access is available from the main foyer entrance reaching all building levels including the box office, Main Stage Stalls, Dress Circle and Gallery.
- Accessible bathrooms are available on every level of the Theatre Royal building.
Plan Your Festival
Quote Festival of Voices to receive a 2 for 1 discount on ticket purchases.