A Cappella Workshop with Matthew Gifford
Back by popular demand, Matthew Gifford will be leading the 2019 major A Cappella workshop.
Matthew is recognised as one of New Zealand’s A Cappella music specialists. A world champion quartet bass singer, internationally acclaimed coach and clinician, certified judge, television personality, and inspirational speaker and flag-bearer for vocal music. He has worked in New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, China, Japan, Spain, England, Sweden, Holland, Germany, South Korea, and the South Pacific. Matthew loves to harness the power of music with a broad audience of fellow music lovers and passionate musicians alike.
Matthew is currently working on an exciting workshop repertoire, and you can look forward to works such as:
- Pōkarekare Ana – NZ Māori Folk Song with v1 in Māori, v2 in English, end in Māori.
- How Sweet It Is (James Taylor original) arr. Deke Sharon, SATB
- Oh Love that Will Not Let Me Go arr. David Phelps
- Mr Blue Sky
This special package includes:
- Major workshop led by Matthew Gifford
- Learning files and music
- Major A Cappella Concert on Fri 12 July, 7.30pm, Hobart City Hall
- Performance at the Finale Concert on Sun 14 July, 1:30 to 3:45pm, Federation Concert Hall
- Free entry to Singers’ Lounge for the duration of the festival.
Full schedule will be available at festivalofvoices.com from Nov 2018
Any queries contact Choral Producer Joan Wright: firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Early Bird (by 31 Dec)
Individual – $293
Group 10+ / Individual ANCA member – $279
Group 20+ – $264
Early Bird (by 9 April)
Individual – $311
Group 10+ / Individual ANCA member – $295
Group 20+ – $279
Individual – $345
Group 10+ / Individual ANCA member – $328
Group 20+ – $311
Includes booking and credit card fees.
* Cancellations received by 31 December 2018, refund of the paid amount less 30% fee.
* Cancellations received by 9 April 2019, refund of the paid amount less 60% fee.
* No refund for cancellations after 9 April 2019.
* Name changes are permitted at the cost of $30 administration fee per change.